This friendly workbook is a companion and continuation of Bluegrass Banjo for the Complete Ignoramus! but is NOT a stand-alone book; make sure you have your copy of the original Ignoramus! This book was created with one simple goal in mind: to help you sharpen your skills by creating umpteen ways of playing the songs in Bluegrass Banjo for the Complete Ignoramus.
The method is as simple as pie. First, you’ll copy the melody onto the no-frills blank tabs provided in this workbook. By using our menu of rolls, you’ll add as few as one, or as many as ten banjo rolls to the melody. The more you’ll work at it, the better you’ll become at creating your own unique arrangements of your favorite bluegrass songs.
What you’ll find in this book:
- Fill-in-the-blank tabs for 32 songs
- 44 play-along audio tracks (CD and online audio included)
- 10 bonus songs and 3 bonus rolls
- How to play with other people
- How to play by ear
- Using a capo to change keys
- How to create your own arrangements
- Where the chords go
- Quick reference charts